If you are having trouble setting up your new parent account, here are a few tips.
- If you received two letters, use the information from the second letter. If your letter mentions Guardian_Web_ID, this is the correct letter.
- You can no longer use your parent login to directly log in to PowerSchool. You have to create a Single Sign On (SSO) account.
- When creating your SSO account, username and password should be something you choose. Do not use any logins or passwords supplied to you. Best suggestion for username is to use your email address.
- Student Name should be the student's name. You can use short or nicknames if you'd like.
- Access ID is your Guardian_Web_ID, Access Password is your Guardian_Web_Password. Both are case sensitive. In most cases, the Access ID should start with a "P".
- Relationship must be your relationship to the student. Mother, Father, etc. Do not choose Son or Daughter.
- After you create your new SSO account, you use that account information to access the student's info. You can link all of your students to the same SSO account.